Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can I Convert Vga To Hdmi In Ottawa Can I Convert Hdmi To Dvi Then Dvi To Vga (ps3 Hdmi To My Vga Projector)?

Can i convert hdmi to dvi then dvi to vga (ps3 hdmi to my vga projector)? - can i convert vga to hdmi in ottawa

Can a converter to HDMI Male to DVI-D connector and then connect a DVI-D and then use a converter to VGA DVI-I male female?

HDMI Male to Female Converter DIV-D> DVI-D> DVI-I to VGA male female?

cuz im tryin to connect my PS3 to my projector and use HDMI on my PS3, then plug my VGA projector Cuz I do not use yellow, red, white cable, if I have a 720p projector ..

1 comment:

HDMI Systems said...

It will not work for you.
HDMI is a digital signal and VGA is analog.
It would make better use of red (component, green, blue) connections. This support up to 1080i.

To learn more about HDMI and HDMI cables can get the 21 page e-book download for free "HDMI Demystified" on the link below.
http://www.hdmisystems.com/

Post a Comment