Monday, January 18, 2010

Sailing Holidays Uk Can Someone Help Me With A Sailing Question?

Can someone help me with a sailing question? - sailing holidays uk

I am in the United Kingdom, near the south coast for many opportunities for sailing, "I started coming to her at the age of 21 years never (to go sailing, in fact, to" I read about the basic concepts) so far. My ambition is to buy a sailboat and offered to travel boats to do tailoring each trip to customer needs, I hope, at the age of 30 years, right when I saved enough money for a down payment on a yacht. I thought long travel a short distance cross-channel travel, but it pays the bills.

My question is: What is the best way to gain experience in sailing the boat? Qulaifications just need to get a position as a workaholic on a yacht? What is it?

Any pointers would be ideal (PS, I will do everything to put the semester, so December or from July to October only!)

Plus the best I can ... Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Imaka said...

They have had some great answers, and I will try not to repeat something.

My husband and I were living and have Aboards sail an ocean, the two of us. There are probably Aboards live in your area. Look for them - they have lots of experience.

Always remember that the sea will always win. You can trick sometimes, but usually not, therefore, not likely.

Learn to tie knots properly. They are very important and can mean the difference between safety and will drive in a storm. The ability to bind a bowline in the shadows behind his back, chest and hand. Never make a knot granny.

Always keep a hand for the ship in other words, safety is paramount. With all the safety equipment and much more.

Learn in every kind of anchor of the seabed and the wind conditions - sand, stone, clay, etc. You never know when you need it.

Remember the rule of the 4-Rights. "Dan right, red is right, is the importance of law and the right of everyone.

Note that just because youseen on his yacht that the oil does not necessarily mean that the ship you can see.

Are stunned when the current approaches for 3 or 4 knots in one direction, and the wind blowing at 20 knots in the other, ready.

The definition of "cruise" is "the things in beautiful places. With a ship to break things regularly, and need fixing.

Learning for a group of "people" - is a situation where you need to be. Do you know your machine inside and be able to solve it urgently.

And what do not want to deter other posters. But life is often a boat becomes a reality for the laity and unprepared. However, when my husband was the first time the boat tickets planning a few years ago, he discussed his plans with the salt of an "old". The old sailor plans listened patiently, then said: "My boy, if you wait until you are ready, never.

tim the tog said...

There navigate a course to earn a course on radio and, finally, Yachtmaster, but above all to experience "consciously try" to navigate the RYA have dirty review many courses in many places. The season draws to a close now make some progress in the time when very

Post a Comment