Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Reset V.i.p. Combination How Can I Reset My Computer To Default Factory Settings?

How can I reset my computer to default factory settings? - how to reset v.i.p. combination

This is not a laptop. I have no recovery CD or OS disk. It is an eMachines with Windows Vista Home Basic. GRABAG a lot of it, and takes forever to start. Restore I wonder what I should be able to back up my computer to factory settings without being able, with a CD. Perhaps the F-keys on boot or something. Thank you!

4 comments:

Fakedf said...

Click on "My Computer" and open "Properties".
Now, go to:
System Protection (on left)
Use System Restore ... Try earielst could be created automatically when you install a software.
It is completely reversible, so you do not care.
As usual effect of the stored files, but you can uninstall the software installed.
I hope that helps.
Have a Nice Day! :)

nolie said...

There are several reasons why the team
Allowed to perform,
slowly ... this blog can you help
http://slowcomputersolutions.blogspot.co ...

Gideon said...

It is necessary to remove unwanted files, remove all files and data you need to. You no longer needed, and empty the trash removal.
Run% temp%, and then delete all files in the Temp folder.

Aniceto said...

Formatting and reinstalling Windows with the installation CD of Windows.

Post a Comment