Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Booty Blonde How Can A Hispanic Teen Like Me Get With A Fine Sexy Blonde Big Booty Caucasian Girl???

How can a hispanic teen like me get with a fine sexy blonde big booty caucasian girl??? - big booty blonde

within 6 meters, 16 years, black hair, I have cast a short, had a weight of 180 pounds, light skin, my grandfather origanlly of Spain, so I think I'm Spanish and Mexican, I'm wearing boxers i Jordan shoes, Levi's, Southpole, Sean John jeans, shirts with collars, I have a tattoo on the neck, both arms embargo, I think I'm just a pretty boy but I do not consider myself havent per day for a white girl live in Los Angeles, how can I Witha fine blonde girl Big Booty White, I think your freaking hot! What kind of girl, like a man? o What can I do? or change my appearance? PPL what? Please help.

3 comments:

marcee00 said...

I am a small woman, but OMG! I Date White Mexican! If you like it.

Llee said...

You do not like pigs ... they seem. Be polite, a gentleman, well dressed, and who knows - you have a child.

BlueEyed Snowflake said...

LOL! Go to the club and see what kind of girl.

Post a Comment