Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Do I Bruise When I Work Out More Why She Ignoring Me??

Why she ignoring me?? - why do i bruise when i work out more

A girl at work recently contacted me to talk via email.We never invited me to lunch. (PPL has many others to eat for lunch! Go) WHY NOW? We have a great success and we are contact e-mail now constant.

She has my number (but not txt) and I said, sell me! I do not want to appear too overpowering, so I do not ask!

I invited them for Saturday, but she said she would like for one day - but she said that the man might change his mind! It is found in the SCN.

When asked whether she asked, she answered:

"This is the work of the man who asks the girl;)"

1.What this is a sign asking for me, its good?

She said she wanted for a week and I drink a NXTSKED if we be friends, "if they do not wait!

I said I wanted friends, what have you think I wanted more? She responded by saying: "Nothing, lets talk ..."

Now completely ignored + E-MAIL ME!

2.Did something wrong? 3.Her bruised ego? 4. Why ignore me?

1 comment:

Sugar said...

I was really there.
He loves you and I agreed, and they were both to spend a romantic relationship. But then he said he never thought of that but friends, everything. Very painful for her! No wonder why you ignore it!

Post a Comment