Saturday, February 20, 2010

Burning Sensation In Thighs That Disappear Help...!!! I Have These Weird Bumps And Pain On Me?

Help...!!! I have these weird bumps and pain on me? - burning sensation in thighs that disappear

Well ... I had unprotected sex 2 1 / 2 years ... A year later I started receiving the blow on the thigh that is hard and brown and pink. Its hard and go after a week and then come back .. (take the fact that I was very hairy and coarse). Is it because of rubbing his legs together and ingrown hairs? Or what?
Is also like a few months ago I started a strict diet, so they ate and drank a lot, lots of water every day! I fell into a swoon, and took in the implementation of EMS to the hospital, the doctor diagnosed dehydration. A few weeks later, I realized that my penis begins to burn after I peed ... (not much, but it burned down) (I also had a strange feeling to urinate, but I could), I researched and found that I could be a urinary tract infection (also my lower back has begun hurting) Could it be that ?.... Then I had a small bump in strange light in my mouth> become a little difficult, but I've met and disappeared .... What can we do?
My friend told me that I'm just more attack, a sexually transmitted disease or worse, and I'm the ass is when I think that all small mistake on my part, because of this? Please help me, what can?

No comments:

Post a Comment